Rules & Regulations
1. The School community is expected to live in the spirit of brotherhood, peace, harmony, good citizenship and reflect high moral values at all times.
2. Students are governed by this code of conduct from the time they join School till the time they leave.
3. All students will adhere to this code of conduct faithfully at all times to maintain a very high standard of behavior and conduct in this School.
4. Irregular attendance, habitual want of application, insubordination to teacher, any kind of cheating or serious misconduct, even outside the school premises, or any habit or behavior objectionable to the good tone of the school are sufficient reasons for dismissal of a student.
5. Any damage done by the student in school premises will have to be made good by the parents of the child concerned.
6. Students must reach the school at least 10 minutes before the time fixed for assembly.
7. The warning bell which is rung 5 minutes before the regular bell is a signal for all to go to the assembly. This should be done strictly in silence, maintaining their proper lines.
1. They will be smartly dressed in accordance with School regulations. Untidy and unkempt haircuts will not be permitted.
2.They will be considerate, courteous and polite to all students, adults and helpers.
3.All teachers and visitors will be respectfully wished in a befitting manner.
4.All members of the faculty and prefects are responsible for the discipline of the School and compliance with all rules.
5.Students will interact with teachers respectfully at all times, and obey instructions given to them, both in the class and on campus.
1.Fees and other charges are to be paid quarterly for full academic year.
2.Fees and dues are received from 1st to 10th of April, July, October & January every year. Those who fail to pay by 10th will be fined Rs 5/- per day.
3.Fees will be received only during office hours i.e. between 8:30 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.
1.Any form of verbal or physical abuse in the School is totally unacceptable. Under no circumstance would students abuse or fight with each other. Strict action will be taken against the defaulter.
1.Students are expected to wear the prescribed uniform at all times. Private clothing is not worn on the School campus unless specified.
1.Any leave required must have prior permission from the class teacher.
2.All students are expected to have at least 80% attendance during the year. Students who fall short of attendance at the end of the year will not be allowed to sit for the promotional examination.
3.In case of emergency in the student's immediate family, the Principal will grant leave.
4.In case of emergency in the student's immediate family, the Child will be allowed to leave the premises only with either of the parent.
5.Only those applications for leave are considered to be genuine which are duly attested by the father or the guardian of the student.
6.All medical leave must be accompanied by a medical certificate.
1.No students will be allowed to sit in the examination without clearing the dues, if any Absence from examination in any subject or in all subject means failure in that subject or subjects.
1.Parents are not allowed to visit teachers and students during active learning hours.
2.Parents are expected to co-operate in the working of the school by enforcing regularity and discipline and taking general interest in the progress of their child. They should check the student's dairy regularly and note the teacher's remarks etc.
3.Parents are requested to notify any change of their address, telephone No's. and e-mail address immediately to the office.